We’re looking for a skilled conductor and storyteller to help us build our UCSF brand, community, and content.
The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of work experience building online brands and growing engaged communities and understands how to shape and develop a brand through content and programs that drive authentic engagement throughout our growing 25,000 person community.
We’re looking for someone who can work interact cross-functionally to lead narrative development, education, community, programs, and events. You’ll be responsible for managing content production and creative resources, email marketing, and all social media handles to achieve brand building and storytelling objectives, as well as work with marketing and operations partners to help measure and optimize success.
• Learn, develop and evolve UCSF’s voice in innovation across Twitter, IG, Facebook and YouTube channels.
• Create copy and content with assistance to ensure brand consistency.
• Oversee marketing of events
• Become an expert and champion of UCSF Health Hub and inventor communities, making sure our content is focused on the needs of our community.
• Own all email marketing campaigns.
• Collaborate with Partners across the healthcare startup ecosystem to drive results and grow the community.
• Consistently surface best in class social content and engagements across the internet.
• Collaborate and support creative contractors in content creation and optimization (bonus if you have creative skills yourself)
• Content distribution and audience planning - supporting strategists and communication planning team to find the right audience for our content.
• 2+ years experience as a community manager or doing email and social media marketing (include samples).
• Experience collaborating within dynamic and matrix organizations.
• Ability to directly and deftly use latest marketing tools and online systems
• 2+ years online marketing experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Healthcare industry knowledge and interest a plus but not a requirement
• Graduate Degree in related field a plus, but not required.
• References that speak to your ability to execute and work as a team member
• Ability to point to prior roles, campaigns and success building community and/or selling product
• 2+ years of experience using Mail Chimp or similar tools
• Experience creating own content (proficient in graphic design and Adobe Suite).
Office at Mission & Beale in Downtown SF
Ability to work from home multiple days a week
Compensation at SF market rate
Posting Date: 1/22/2020
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org