Director of Product Marketing
Position is available immediately (Work Remotely)
We’re looking for a digital native to help us by owning marketing operations and growing our UCSF brand, community, events and digital assets.
The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of work experience building online brands and growing engaged communities and understands how to shape and develop a brand through the latest content management tools, the content itself and in promoting programs that drive engagement throughout our growing 25,000 person community.
We’re looking for someone who can interact cross-functionally to own the web assets, education, community, programs, and events. You’ll be responsible for managing content production and creative resources, email marketing, and all social media handles to achieve brand building and storytelling objectives, as well as work with marketing and operations partners to help measure and optimize success.
• Learn, develop and evolve UCSF’s voice in innovation across Twitter, IG, Facebook, and YouTube channels.
• Own the website (Webflow), email and social marketing (currently Mailchimp, etc.) and event marketing (the UCSF Digital Health Awards, as an example)
• Oversee marketing of events and marketing at events
• Become an expert and champion of UCSF Health Hub and UCSF inventor communities, making sure our content is focused on the needs of our community.
• Own all marketing campaigns, on and offline working with the rest of the team
• Collaborate with Partners across the healthcare startup ecosystem to drive results and grow the community.
• Collaborate and support creative contractors in content creation and optimization (bonus if you have creative skills yourself)
• 2+ years experience as an online marketing experience running web, email, and social media marketing (include samples).
• Experience collaborating within dynamic and matrix organizations.
• Ability to directly and deftly use the latest marketing tools and online systems
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Healthcare industry knowledge and interest a plus but not a requirement
• References that speak to your ability to execute and work as a team member
• Ability to point to prior roles, campaigns and success building community and/or selling product
• 2+ years of experience using Webflow, MailChimp or similar tools and having HTML familiarity
• Experience creating own content (proficient in creating or sourcing graphic design and using/editing with Adobe Suite).
• Office at Mission and Beale in downtown SF
• Ability to work from home multiple days a week year-round
• Compensation at SF market rate
Posting Date: 3/17/2020
Please apply via LinkedIn. You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.Apply Today