- The standard for recognizing excellence in digital health in North America.
- Expected to be attended by 10,000+ virtual attendees, including physicians, payers, healthcare providers and VCs, the awards shine a spotlight on the best technologies the industry has to offer. In 2019, thousands live-streamed and attended the event in person.
- Comprehensive evaluation by a distinguished panel of 100+ independent, non-compensated judges consisting of healthcare industry experts, digital health luminaries, physicians, government officials, analysts and VCs.
- 15 curated award categories that reflect the most relevant digital health requirements of today, as identified by the biggest industry analysts and experts.
- Brought to you in collaboration with the 20 biggest healthcare accelerators, incubators and innovation centers in the US.
From our 2019 winners
"Winning the UCSF Digital Awards last year gave us the visibility we needed.
One of the VCs we met at the competition became an investor and has been
a great help to us since."
- Richard Hanbury,
CEO, Sana Health [2019 Winner, Mental & Behavioral Health]
us grow our total patient base by 400% and bring significant improvements
in our solution."
- Virgilio Bento,
CEO, Sword Health [2019 Winner, Employer Wellness & Prevention]
Winning the inaugural UCSF Digital Health Awards in 2019 solidified our position as a leader in the space. It was a tremendous validation of our work, passiona nd energy that we had put in for the past eight years.
- Leah Sparks,
CEO, Wildflower [2019 Winner, FemTech]
Winning the inaugural UCSF Digital Health Awards in the patient cost savings category really enforced the importance of our work for our 5 million+ members over 130 customers.
- Dr. Ami Parekh,
Chief Medical Officer, Grand Rounds [2019 Winner, Patient Cost Savings]
Winning the 2019 UCSF Digital Health Award for 'EHR- Patient Engagement' was a big milestone for Luma Health and it helped unlock potential opportunities for us by recognizing how the work we've put in to make it easier for patients to get access to care.
- Aditya Bansod,
Co-Founder and CTO, Luma Health [2019 Winner, EHR- Patient Engagement]